Management MCQ Questions and Answers
1. The Father of Modern management was
Answer : B
Explanation : Henry Fayol is popularly known as the father of ‘modern management theory’.
2. Internal source of recruitment do not included in
Answer : D
Explanation : Gate hiring is also known as Direct recruitment which is external source of recruitment.
3. Staffing deals with
4. Factors affecting the productivity are
5. Business organization should feel concerned with social responsibility because they
6. In which form of business organization the maximum number of member are fifty.
7. Centralization means :
8. Delegation of authority is
9. which one of the following statement is true ?
Answer : C
Explaination : Administration is above management.
10. Major head of fixed Assets of balance sheet are
11. Management is a
12. Which characteristics is related to leadership ?
13. Negative motivation is
14. Line organization is
15. Rotation of directors are not compulsary in
16. How many steps in recruitment procedure
17. Which of the following is not related to regarding the leadership
18. ______ is the formal and legitimate right of a manager to make decisions, issue orders and allocate resources to complete organization’s goal.
19. ______ is the downward transfer of authority from a manager to a subordinate.
20. ______ can be defined as the management of interdependence in work situations.
21. Registration of co-operative society is
22. Positive motivations are those motivation which are based on
23. The ability and skill which a person must have for doing a certain type of work is known as
24. Supervision job is difficult because
25. Negative motivation are those motivation which are based on
26. Project Report is